- The application link is: https://njcad.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jq2e
- Please read the instructions carefully, as it requires you to scan your cards and certificates (which will need to be done prior to starting the application online).
- We are requesting all items be in PDF format on all cards and certificates, so they can be moved to our tracking software, if hired during the onboarding process.
- Applicants must be able to attend one of the two days (February 5th and February 6th) for testing. Applicants that can not make these days need not apply. (Sorry, but there will not be any make up days or exceptions).
- North Jefferson County Ambulance District offers a wide range of benefits for part time personnel, including a starting pay rate of $17.00 per hour for Paramedic.
- Applications that are not completed for filled out incorrectly, will not be accepted.
- Reference letters MUST be signed by the author and scanned into the system. We will not accept reference letters without an authenticated signature.
- Background checks can be completed at: http://www.mocriminalrecords.com/emtlogin.html. You will need the MSHP and DOR search (34.00 – as this will include your driving history, as per our vehicle insurance requirements).
- Interviews and Orientation Dates are as follows:
Interviews : February 12th, 2019 (Timeslots will be provided if invited)
Orientation: February 27th, 2019 (Starting at 9am)
Again you must be available to attend both days for Interview and Orientation, otherwise there will be no scheduled makeup or exceptions.
Questions can be directed to:
Ryan C. Pratte, NR-Paramedic, CAPO, CADS, MHCS/EM-S
Chief Medical Officer
North Jefferson County Ambulance District
2820 Horrell Lane
High Ridge, MO 63049-2300
636.677.3399 ext 6801 – Office
636.671.9883 - Fax